For a while I considered calling this reading Dracula “like a pervert,” (because I find the word “pervert” very funny) but I think it’s important to let everyone know exactly what kind of pervert filter to expect and it’s this: I wanted to read Dracula because I heard it was gay (and by gay, I mean homoerotic).
I’m Dawn. During the day I am a writer and editor for novels, manga, etc, and a sometimes personal assistant. I’ve written a handful of Let’s Plays here on my blog that are a few years old now, but they still get traffic. A while ago I picked up a copy of Dracula with the intent to write a Let’s Read in the style of Ronan Wills, except hornier. Maybe I’ll even draw some stuff.
Starting May 2023 I will start reading Dracula in chronological order via Dracula Daily. The community around this subscription seems to always have a lot of fun so why not read it with them? This way, you can read along with me! It’s free, let’s do it.
If this blog sparks joy, please consider leaving something in my [tip jar], subscribing to my [Patreon], or joining us on [discord].
Let’s Read Dracula Like a Fujoshi
0. May 1 — Me and Dracula
1. May 3, 4 — What Happens in Transylvania Stays in Transylvania
2. May 5 — The Dracula Trap
3. May 7 — The Cat Meat Man and Other Digressions
4. May 8, 9 — Let’s Embellish Events a Bit
5. May 11, 12 — Inconvenient Boners
6. May 15, 16 — Love is Penetration
7. May 18, 19 — Missives from a Spooky Old House
8. May 24 — Three For You and Three For Me
9. May 25, 26 — A Reunion of Queer Cowboys
10. May 28 — Let Me Tell You About Whump
11. May 31